Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Library Haul

Checked out too many items once again.

Real quick run down:
This Is The End - Seen it. Liked it. Wanted to see it again.
Brave - Seen it. Love it. Let's watch it again.
The Odd Life of Timothy Green - A friend told me this movie was cute. 
Paprika - a random grab because the description sounded intriguing.
Children Who Chase Lost Voices - Same as above.
Orphan Black - Kept hearing it was good. Watched the first 3 episodes so far and I'm pretty sucked in, can't wait to find out what happens. Moving at a good pace so far.
Kick Ass 2 - I have a weird Kick Ass obsession. It's a bit darker than the first one. Hoping they make a third.
The Spectacular Now - I saw the movie and loved it and thought I'd try the book as well.
House of Leaves - Internet people have raved about it, but honestly....I can't get into it.
The Husband's Secret - Copied someone on instagram who said they couldn't put it down.
My Story by Elizabeth Smart - I keep reading kidnapping memoirs.
The Cuckoo's Calling - J.K. Rowling stalker.

2 comments:

  1. Orphan Black is amazing! I only recently saw Brave, but its one of my favorites. I loved everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha wow, i'm going to write these down x

    ReplyDelete