Saturday, June 22, 2013

Library Books: June Edition


Gulp by Mary Roach
A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard
Official Book Club Selection by Kathy Griffin
Waiting To Be Heard by Amanda Knox
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
More books to read! I think I'm in a nosey mood lately because I keep picking up memoirs. So far I've finished Jacey Dugard's book. My heart just ached for her experience and I'm glad she seems to be doing well now. I started Amanda Knox's book after and I just can't seem to put it down. Her whole experience in Italy just seems bizarre to me. She details pretty much every day of her time there. Odd Thomas and The Sword of Shannara weren't something I'd normally choose, but they were recommended to me so I figured I'd give them a shot. Gulp -- I've seen several bloggers posting about it and thought it sounded interesting, again....not one I'd normally choose. Kathy Griffin's book, well....I just find her to be hilarious (even if slightly obnoxious). I started it as well and I'm surprised with how open she is about the darker side of her family life. I had no idea. Hopefully I'll finish them all! Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment