Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Scattered Thoughts

My duck buddy that I stalked this weekend.
-My moods are too easily swayed by the weather these days. I'm so ready for spring. Winter blueeees. Vitamin D supplements have kept me a little bit sane.
-I need to make more effort to step out of my comfort zone. I've made a list of different things I want to do and I'm going to start working on this soon. Someone once told me that I need to stop letting fear rule my life and I haven't stopped thinking about it since.
-I'm becoming quite the sticker and stationary hoarder. I signed up for a pen pal site a few months ago, and now I finally have a reason to use it all. This excites me.
-Got my wisdom teeth extracted last Friday and I still feel a bit proud of myself for getting through it without being a complete baby.
-There are three boxes of Girl Scout cookies on the counter that won't stop staring at me and one box has already been murdered.
-Game of Thrones and Orphan Black next month - ahhhhh, can't wait!
-I wish I felt more freedom to express myself without feeling cautious or worrying about what others think.
-More list making. Making a list of all the things that make me happy lately in an effort to not dwell on the crappy.
-I fight a constant battle between wanting to become a healthier person and........fries.
-True Detective on HBO - I was a little obsessed with this show and I still can't believe the transformation Matthew McConoughahadfhey has made over these past few years.
-Turquoise nails make me happy.
-Trying to convince Matt that we need a hamster.
-Hoping to go see The Grand Budapest Hotel at our local art theatre soon soon soon.
-Constantly overwhelmed with all the things I want to do and then doing none of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment