You must link the person who nominated you.
You must share 11 random facts about yourself. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
You must pick 10 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Nominees: PLEASE comment on this post with the link to your post. I would love to read your answers!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1) I'd love to visit Ireland and Japan someday.
2) I'm quite embarrassed that I'm not a great cook, but I would definitely love to improve.
3) I was born on Christmas Day. I will say it kind of sucked at times but I've still had some great birthdays.
4) I love the scent of certain types of wood and for some reason, I love the scent of a musty basement. Weird, I know.
5) I love Harry Potter and I get a bit weepy when I think about my first experience reading the books.
6) My guilty pleasures are Sims 3 and Second Life. I love to dress up my Second Life avatar. Yep. Dork. I also like Nancy Drew games (and I've looked up cheats before even though the games are meant for 12 year olds).
7) I met my boyfriend online almost 6 years ago and I moved to live with him in Ohio.
8) I'm a very anxious person and I've suffered from anxiety my whole life.
9) I get way too into television shows and movies. I just love a good story.
10) I collect pressed pennies, journals, classic children's books with beautiful illustrations and Hello Kitty stuff.
11) I think centipedes and millipedes are terrifying.
Rawlly Yours Questions:
1. Silver or gold?
-Silver. I don't think I pull off gold well.
2. What is your favorite Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop) drink?
-I really love the pumpkin chai tea latte from Saxby's.
3. What is your favorite holiday?
-I've always loved Halloween. Scary movies, candy, costumes and fall of course.
4. Would your rather live in cold snowy rainy weather, or sunshine and heat?
-I can't stand feeling too hot, so I think I'd pick rainy weather. I've always found something relaxing about the rain.
5. If you could study one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? -Sociology.
6. What is your special or hidden talent? -I never know what to say when I'm asked this. I have a freaky good memory when it comes to people. I remember strange details and conversations forever.
7. What is your favorite scent? -I'm cheap and mostly just get scents from Bath & Body Works. I love the scents Twilight Woods and Country Chic.
8. Batman or Superman? [Answer carefully... just kidding.. but really ]
-Batman! I love how he doesn't have special powers but still kicks some ass.
9. What is your favorite meal?
-Being honest here. Pizza. Or Pad Thai.
10. TV show (or movie) you couldn’t do without? -I love re-watching The Office, it always cheers me up when I'm in a bad mood. I also re-watch Nip/Tuck often. Six Feet Under is probably my all-time favorite though. I love dark dysfunctional dramas.
11. Favorite beauty product? -I usually keep it pretty simple but I like using tinted lip balms for just a little bit of color. I love Baby Lips by Maybelline and Burt's Bees tinted lip balm.
1) What is your favorite indulgent food/treat?
2) What is your guilty pleasure?
3) What was your most embarrassing moment?
4) Who do you admire and why?
5) If you could trade places with a person for one day, who would you choose?
6) What are your pet peeves?
7) What fictional character would you love to be friends with if they were real?
8) What is one thing you would love to do that you haven't done yet?
9) What is your all time favorite movie?
10) If you could visit one place, where would you choose?